Tuesday 9 June 2009

Half full or Half empty?

I do try and look on the bright side of life as best I can. Although I have started to see that I think I really am more of a pessimist than an optimist. I dont want to be, I just guess sometimes you can't help yourself. Maybe events and mistakes in life just make you like that.

I seem to be up and down in my moods at the mo - one minute I believe I have everything to look forward to, the world is my oyster etc etc, then the next minute Im down in the dumps, the grass is always greener on the other side and my glass is so empty im peering right through it drowning my sorrows in the dregs at the bottom.

Today im not so bad. Dave is still a twat, but he's being okay. For the time being at least. We are having a few problems at the moment, usually about money, and I just know the next time something 'financial' arises there will be words spoken, or should that be shouted, and more than likely an argument, tears and tantrums and sulks. And that's just him! we do tend to get round our problems in the end but then they just come back again - its like a never ending roundabout sometimes and although I cant seem to jump off the roundabout I do feel at the end of my tether at times.

So I dont want to say my glass is half empty as, although there are the usual relationship problems etc etc, I have to remember that things could always be worse. At least I have my health, my family, my friends, and still plenty to look forward to. Half empty? Fill the bugger up and let's drink to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment